Amnesty International UK / www.amnesty.org.uk
Competition Term and Conditions
- The promoter of this prize draw is Amnesty International UK, 17-25 New Inn Yard,
London EC2A 3EA.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over.
- The prize draw is not open to employees or volunteers of Amnesty International
UK or their families.
- One entry per person. The prize is not transferable. There is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw winner will be selected at random from those who have submitted
the most correct answers.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the draw being made.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be asked to participate in post event publicity.
- It is a condition of entry that the rules of this prize draw are accepted as
final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- No purchase necessary.
- The name of the winner will be made available on request by post to:
Amnesty International UK, 17-25 New Inn Yard, London EC2A 3EA.