Amnesty International UK values feedback from our members, partners and supporters, other individuals and organisations we work with and on behalf of, and the wider public.
Whether you are happy or unhappy about any aspect of our activity or work, we would like to hear about it so as to improve our work as an organisation. We aim to deal with comments or complaints in a respectful, open and responsible way.
Tell us what you think
There are a number of ways in which you can feedback any comments or complaints you may have about Amnesty UK. Please choose the option that is best for you from the list below.
- Complete our online feedback form
- Complete our Welsh language feedback form (PDF)
- Complete our large print Welsh language feedback form (WORD)
- Download our audio feedback form (MP3)
- Call on +44 (0)20 7033 1777
- Email email@example.com
- Text on +44 (0)20 7033 1664
- Write to us at Amnesty International UK Section Charitable Trust, The Human Rights Action Centre, 17-25 New Inn Yard, London EC2A 3EA
To find out more about how we process and respond to comments and complaints, please read our feedback policy and procedure document or contact us. The policy and form are available in Braille and large print formats and have been translated into Welsh. An audio copy of the policy is also available to download below. If you require any of these forms sent to you in the post please contact us.
- Download Amnesty UK's feedback policy and procedure (PDF)
- Download Amnesty UK's feedback policy and procedure in large print (PDF)
- Download Amnesty UK's feedback policy and procedure in Welsh (PDF)
- Download Amnesty UK's feedback policy and procedure in large print in Welsh (PDF)
- Download Amnesty UK's feedback policy and procedure in audio (MP3)