Our 2014 AGM took place on 12 and 14 April at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh. Watch the film above to get a flavour of what went on.
Capturing our 2014 AGM
'There is so much work to do this year but I feel more certain than ever that our movement of ordinary people will come at it, united and fighting.'
Decisions from this year's AGM
- AGM 2014: Decisions
- AGM Decisions Implementation Update May 2014 (pdf)
- AGM 2014: Implementation Report July 2014
What are our AGMs for?
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the event where Amnesty members from around the UK come together for a weekend of learning, discussion, and decision-making. We're a membership-led organisation, so decisions made at the AGM are reflected in what we work on, and the way we work.
The AGM is your chance to
- Share your skills, experience and interest in human rights with like-minded activists
- Learn from others in the Amnesty community and develop your passion for human rights
- Hear from inspiring speakers on pressing human rights issues
- Raise issues that matter to
- Shape Amnesty's future.
Sign in to leave a comment
Don't have an account? Create one now.
12 Nov 2013, 3:35pm