Our 2014 AGM took place on 12 and 14 April at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh. Watch the film above to get a flavour of what went on.
Capturing our 2014 AGM
'There is so much work to do this year but I feel more certain than ever that our movement of ordinary people will come at it, united and fighting.'
Decisions from this year's AGM
- Download 2014 AGM resolutions (PDF)
- Resolution A2 Board clarification (PDF)
- Proposed Board amendment to resolution A3 (PDF)
What are our AGMs for?
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the event where Amnesty members from around the UK come together for a weekend of learning, discussion, and decision-making. We're a membership-led organisation, so decisions made at the AGM are reflected in what we work on, and the way we work. Find out more about what happens at our AGMs
The AGM is your chance to
- Share your skills, experience and interest in human rights with like-minded activists
- Learn from others in the Amnesty community and develop your passion for human rights
- Hear from inspiring speakers on pressing human rights issues
- Raise issues that matter to
- Shape Amnesty's future.
Sign in to leave a comment
Don't have an account? Create one now.
12 Nov 2013, 3:35pm